Sunday, 3 May 2009

New Start and BP

I decided after seeing Hazel's Marie Rose to have a new start, colours are really unusual I am stitching it on 28ct Cashel in country cream 2 over 2



Here is my April BP update not much done this month so it wasn't worth posting progress on the official blog but here is what I managed to get done

5 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Both of your WIPs are lovely! And hey a little progress is progress!

Sally said...

I love your new start Tracy. It's so pretty. Nice progress on Bea:)

Karan said...

Whoah - serious case of deja vu there with the new WIP. LOL Saw it on Hazel's blog - very unusual colours. Nice progress on BP too. :0)

Mylene said...

Progress on both projects are looking beautiful.
Hope you are having a good week.

CindyMae said...

Those are unusual colors but it is looking fantastic! Great progress on both pieces!