Sunday, 31 May 2009

Exchange - Stitch it and Pass it on

I had an idea for a small exchange, the idea is to chose a small chart stitch the chart and then pass it along to the next person along with the stitched piece with the last person forwarding to the first.

The chart would be very small so as not to take too long to stitch and to keep the exchange enjoyable, finishing would be to your own chosing so as everyone gets something a little different, each person would get two months to stitch, finish and pass to the next.

If you think you would be interested in joining in with this please post and contact me with your addy details at mark.charlton@sky.com

Happy Stitching

5 comments:

Hazel said...

Count me in Tracy. x

Elisa said...

Sounds a great idea Tracy...please add me Elisa x

CindyMae said...

I think that it sound perfect! Count me in!!

Marie said...

Not sure where you are up to with this but if it's still open I would love to take part

Mia said...

Is this exchange still open? I'd love to join. I'm sending email asap.
Mia
from Hyvinkää, Finland