Friday, 10 April 2009

Goodies and an Exchange

Here are my goodies that I got last weekend at the Pins and Needles show I had a lovely day just me and my mum we don't often get to spend the day together with no interruptions




I also bought this beautiful handmade shrug that had been made as a model the girls at the stand where very nice and even invited me to visit them in Huddersfield which I thought was awfully nice of them



and my Biscornu finally arrived with Nela for my HoE Biscornu Exchange



6 comments:

Stitchingranny said...

That biscornu is so pretty and delicate looking.

Lots of lovely stash you got at the show.

Sally said...

Lovely new stash Tracy, I love the shrug. It's beautiful.

The biscornu you stitched for Nela is gorgeous.

Ranae said...

Hmmm! I love the stash, the shrug and the biscornu.
Have a great weekend!

Karan said...

Such a pretty biscornu - lucky Nela. Now that's what I call a fab stash haul - you really know how to shop! LOL :0)

Elisa said...

Some great stash there....I adore the biscornu, such pretty colours and design.

nela said...

Tracy Gracias... a mi me ha encantado, amo el clor azul.. y me has malcriado con tantos regalos... MUCHAS GRACIAS...