I have just finished Sally's pages for the Quaker RR I am doing but I forgot to take a pic before I sent it off, DoH. I have just received Chris's Quaker which is the last two pages before I get mine back so I'll make a start on that next week. I decided to pull some unfinished pieces out of the bottom of the basket, so this week I'm working on Cheryl's bouquet which I started around this time last year for my mum.
This is the last WIP pic from last year.
4 comments:
Love your Cheryl's Bouquet WIP Tracy. The colours are so pretty and feminine.
Hope you have enjoyed the RR. It has been great fun. I've really enjoyed stitching on them. I got Lisa's from Chris today so am looking forward to starting on that one.
Nice threads! You really must finish Cheryl's Bouquet. It's gorgeous. The fabric colour, those threads. You must finish this. must must must!!!
I love the colour of that fabric. Looking forward to seeing all these RR pieces when they are finished.
CB is so pretty, lovely colours.
Those VC silks are lush!
Post a Comment