Well there is a first time for everything, I've just been tagged for the first time by Elisa and have to name seven weird or random facts about myself.
I hope that I have done it right, I have followed Karan's instructions so firstly here are the rules:-
Rules
1 Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2 Post the Rules on your blog.
3 Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4 Tag 7 people and link them.
5 Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
7 weird or random facts about me
1. I don't like tomatoes but I like tomato flavoured stuff, pizza and pasta
2. I do not like feet or anyone touching mine
3. I have had my belly button pierced
4. I love 70's and 80's rock music
5. I can cross stitch but I'm hopeless at general sewing i.e.button, hems, holes, etc
6. I hate mess but can never be bothered to tidy up
7. I am walking 90 miles over 5 days on the 26th April
People I have chosen to tag:- Hazel, Sally, Dani, Jamie, Astrid, Helen, Dede
2 comments:
I've already answered that one you're the 3rd to tag me! thanks!
Answered:)
Post a Comment