Thursday, 20 December 2007

Xmas Party



Here's a pic of me and my lovely friend from work Maxine, it was our Christmas Party from work on the 14th December (Organised by me and Maxine) it was at St James' Park (Newcastle United's football stadium) we had a great night lots of drunken people and mad dancing lol.

6 comments:

Hazel said...

Looks like you had a great time and your tree looks lovely. I think I will open the baby gifts come Christmas day. xx

Sally said...

So did you get drunk? Lol!

Tracy Dixon said...

Lol I had a few drinks but I think me and Maxine were that concerned with everyone else enjoying themselves we forgot to get drunk, lol

Dani - tkdchick said...

Sounds like just the right kind of Christmas party!

Have a merry christmas!

jane said...

Happy New Year Tracy!!

wendyk said...

I was at St James that night too :) I was one of the girls with the red cwboy hats on, lol

hugs wendyk