I got tagged by Hazel. Here are the rules, as she explains them in her blog. Five Questions.. and Five Things…For the first part, 5 Questions - my dear readers can ask me five questions–either in comments or feel free to email them if you’d prefer. I’ll answer them in the blog as soon as time allows. For the second, Five Things About Me:Here are the rules:1. Get tagged.2. List five things that have not been revealed on your blog.3. Tag five others.
Five things
1. I am totally in love with Jon Bon Jovi, I have seen him three times in concert once at Gateshead Stadium, once at Hyde Park and Last year in Dublin
2. I hate tomatoes the smell, the taste and the seed, yuck
3. I have put on 1 and half stone in 6 years and I hate myself for it, I have lots of brand new clothes still with tags on that don't fit me
4. I love boots I have about 12 pairs at the moment but I haven't been able to wear shoes for 6 months with my infected toe, so I've said as a treat when my toe is better I'm getting a new pair, lol
5. I love silver jewellry especially crosses I currently own 5 silver crosses and 3 costume
3 comments:
I have to totally agree with you on Jon Bon Jovi! I saw them for the first time in 1986 and about 8 times since :)
And I only wear silver...no gold for me!
How can you not like tomatoes??? I go through tins of them each week lol.
xx
It's quite bizarre because I'm the only one in my family who doesn't like them
Post a Comment