Thanks Hazel we've had a great night out, it has been such a giggle, we went to a local pub which is attached to a premier travel inn so it is really nice, we ordered our food which comprised of a shared platter starter, then our main courses, the waitress brought over our knife and forks and condiments, and then we waited for our starters which were brought over by a younger waitress she put down the first platter and then went to put down the second platter and knocked over the Vinegar which proceeded to run across the table and then straight off the end onto my skirt, lol, her face was a picture she quickly ran off to get some napkins and kept saying I'm really sorry, but we couldn't do anything but laugh, so we then sat down and had our starters and a different waitress came over to clear the table and said I heard what happened and she is too ashamed to come back over luckly she came back over later on and we just made a joke of it and she was OK so I currently smell a bit like fish and chips minus the fish and chips, lol.
Hazel I think we definitely fall under the title of serial starters I completely blame HAED and all the enablers lol not that we need much encouraging, I currently have 9 on the go I have the stash to start Mask of Autumn and I have just bought these two, lol, I'm doomed, I'll have to look out for that Alphabet chart it looks really nice I love the name La D Da
1 comment:
Ha ha. Glad you had fun even if you are a bit smelly for it! A really great place to buy charts is Wyndham Needlework (link on my blog) they do so many charts including La D Da designs. They are American comapny but really reasonable and postage at cost.
Post a Comment