
This is my latest update from 04/03/07
This is my SAL (Stitch Along) Challenge piece Aurora Liquid Faerie by Wendy Kathleen, I love the way the colors are coming together not that they are coming together very quickly, I keep getting distracted when I really should be stitching, other people in the SAL are totally putting me to shame they have big patches done and I have a blip . Here is my latest update not much done since lat time, but I thought I would post before the SAL next weekend
This is my SAL (Stitch Along) Challenge piece Aurora Liquid Faerie by Wendy Kathleen, I love the way the colors are coming together not that they are coming together very quickly, I keep getting distracted when I really should be stitching, other people in the SAL are totally putting me to shame they have big patches done and I have a blip . Here is my latest update not much done since lat time, but I thought I would post before the SAL next weekend
2 comments:
I love the colours so far. Don't worry about how fast your stitching, just as long as your enjoying it.
I know it is lovely to stitch, I just have that much on the go at the minute I need to make a list
Post a Comment